We always seem to hear the same question, "What do I need to bring?" Hopefully this page will guide your gear selection.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- EQUIPMENT (RODS, TACKLE, ETC) if you have a "lucky fishin' pole", bring her!
- BAIT (ARTIFICIAL OR LIVE) Please specify when booking
- COOLER/DRINKING WATER With room for your food & drink.
- FISH CLEANING
- LAST, BUT NOT LEAST, A PATIENT & FRIENDLY CAPTAIN!
WHAT TO BRING
- SUNGLASSES (Polarized lenses make it easier to see the fish)
- BOAT SHOES (non-marking soles)
- HAT (with a clip/strap is preferable, to keep it from flying off when boat is underway)
- RAINGEAR (summer)
- FOOD/DRINK (water is provided)
- INSECT REPELLENT
- COOLER/ICE - FOR YOUR CATCH (keep at dock)
- CAMERA - Remember, the Captain will be busy with Captainly duties. Bring a camera to take your own pictures. There will be more than fish to take pictures of!
WHAT TO LEAVE AT HOME
- BANANAS. There are few rules on Captain Charlie's boat, but NO BANANAS ALLOWED. This ban includes dried bananas, banana flavored drinks and candies, and banana boat sunscreen. If it says banana on it or has banana in it, leave it at home!
Please email us if you have specific questions about what will be provided on your adventure.
Hope Fishing Adventures, LLC
Captain Charlie Phillips
Fishing the Everglades,Ten Thousand Islands, and Southern Atlantic
© Copyright 2012 All rights reserved Hope Fishing Adventures
Web Design by KaSondera
No portion of this site may be copied, reproduced, or published without the express written permission of Completwebpagedesign.com